Hydrodynamic fluctuations in driven crystals
Ongoing project with Denis Bartolo and Marine Le Blay.
Driven systems and active matter
Two models for which we characterized the correlations: a driven binary mixture and an assembly of Active Brownian particles.
Experiment of electrophoretic Janus particles performed during a stay at Takeuchi laboratory, University of Tokyo.
- Pair correlation of dilute active Brownian particles: From low-activity dipolar correction to high-activity algebraic depletion wings; A. Poncet, O. Bénichou, V. Démery & D. Nishiguchi; Phys. Rev. E 103, p. 012605 (2021)
- Universal Long Ranged Correlations in Driven Binary Mixtures; A. Poncet, O. Bénichou, V. Démery & G. Oshanin; Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, p. 118002 (2017)
Single-file systems and exclusion models
Two particles driven in opposite directions in a single-file system. Depending on the strength or the drive they remain at finite distance or separate at large time.
- Cumulant generating functions of a tracer in quenched dense symmetric exclusion processes
A. Poncet, O. Bénichou & P. Illien; Phys. Rev. E 103, p. L040103 (2021)
- Bath-Mediated Interactions between Driven Tracers in Dense Single-Files; A. Poncet, O. Bénichou, V. Démery & G. Oshanin; Phys. Rev. Research 1, p. 033089 (2019)
- N-tag probability law of the symmetric exclusion process A. Poncet, O. Bénichou & V. Démery; Phys. Rev. E 97, p. 062119 (2018)
- Unbinding Transition of Probes in Single-File Systems; O. Bénichou, V. Démery & A. Poncet; Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, p. 070601 (2018)
Glass transition and jamming
Localized low-energy mode in a packing of spheres above jamming
- Universal non-Debye scaling in the density of states of amorphous solids; P. Charbonneau , E. Corwin , G. Parisi , A. Poncet & F. Zamponi; Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, p. 045503 (2016)